1. Take the Far Rockaway bound A train (If you are on the Lefferts Blvd, you can transfer at Rockaway Blvd)
2. Transfer at Broad Channel to the S shuttle on the same platform- you don’t need to go anywhere.
3. Take shuttle 1 – 3 stops (these are the main stops for the beach). The first stop is probably the most popular- it has beach goers and surfers.
4. On exit, walk to the street corner in front of you, take a left turn and walk until you hit the beach.
5. In the surfing only areas, you can’t swim.. but after the first 2 or 3 wood separator areas, you will see people swimming.
Good luck! have fun